ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Webinar
Date : 9 November 2021
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Cost : R1250 excl. VAT
This course will be held virtually via MS Teams platform. Delegates will receive a link once registration is confirmed. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Webinar:
This internal auditor course offers an understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard along with the principles and practices of conducting an audit in accordance with ISO 19011. The facilitator will unpack the clauses of this standard in detail and guide delegates through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. This course is intended for those who are responsible for conducting ISO 9001 internal audits. The course will also be valuable for delegates who need to understand the requirements of ISO 9001 in order to effectively implement the standard.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standards (This will include a detailed analysis of each element in the standard and guidance will be provided on interpretation and implementation).
- The ISO 9001 Certification Process
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines for internal audits
- Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits (includes sampling)
- Audit planning and execution
- How to identify non-conformance’s (major and minor)
- Audit trails and identifying key risks
- Prepare audit conclusions and reporting audit results
- Auditing techniques
- Auditor Attributes
* = mandatory